Junior Farm Equipment Operator's Contest
Thursday, September 14 at 9 am
Superintendent- Jim Bob Lynch
1st- $20.00 & Plaque 2nd $18.00 & Plaque 3rd- $16.00 4th-$14.00 5th-$12.00
Winners in this contest will share in awards, cash prizes, and other premiums and merchandise donated by sponsors.
To be eligible a contestant must:
- Be a bona fide member of a 4-H Club or FFA Chapter in Rogers County.
- Be between the ages of 14 & 19 years old (must not have graduated from high school prior to May of current calendar year)
- Be competent in operation of a tractor and be certified as such by vocational agriculture teach or county 4-H leader.
- Submit to the Rogers County Fair the "Minor's Release Form" signed by parent or guardian.
- Entries must be submitted on an official entry form, which may be obtained at the OSU Extension Office- (918) 923-4958. Entries must be turned into the Fair Office Wednesday.